Hair is one of the most important attributes of beauty. It is not enough to keep them clean, but it must be properly nurtured, nourish and moisturize.
Minerals from the Dead Sea are a wealth of micro and macro elements. They comprise calcium, magnesium, iodine, bromine, potassium and iron. What is important - their concentration is much higher than the concentration of minerals present, eg. in the Mediterranean Sea.
Rebuild, strengthen and moisturize the hair from the roots to the ends. They provide the skin and hair of substances necessary for the proper metabolism. They nourish the hair, giving them volume, density and brilliance.
Care properties of minerals from the Dead Sea:
- cleanse the skin of toxins
- protect the skin from excessive moisture loss and dehydration
- improves blood circulation and skin tension
- firm and smooth
- regulate the sebaceous glands
- support the natural regeneration of skin cells
- prevent premature aging of the skin
- soothe irritation, inflammation, itching and redness of the skin